Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

They Said It, Not Me (1)

So, in the last post I talked about writing slumps. And I mentioned in the post, that one thing that helps you get out of one, or never get stuck in one, is to have supportive friends who can boost and encourage your creativity. It's totally one of the best solutions out there. But there's another thing that can motivate me.

Awesome Quotes. 

I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to quotes and funnies about writing that lift my spirits and keep me encouraged when it gets hard. So I'm going to share some with you. Because sometimes you don't need advice, just a little reminder to keep chugging. And basically, because them all and I can't paste a whole Pinboard on here, I'll come back every couple weeks with more. 


Way to keep it positive. I love the way this is put.


My knees hurt already. 


It's really hard to get that perspective sometimes. This is a great reminder.


*giggles* Hehe...okay


First, isn't this quote seriously eye-poppng? 
Second, Woot. All those grammar mistakes are worth something! 



This is a HUGE one for me. I love this tip. It's so easy as an amateur to get caught up in how amazing your writing is, but forcing yourself into a humble mindset like this, does wonders for development. 

And because we all need a little humor in our lives...


Okay. I'm gonna stop there before I paste my whole board onto a post. If you are looking for more, feel free to check out my BOARD. And with that inspiration get to it! Go write like the wind! 

1 comment: